| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Point Marina/ Ravenn in February is cool at 5.35 °C (41.63 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 36.9mm (1.5in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 11:00 long with an average length of 10:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Point Marina/ Ravenn February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Point Marina/ Ravenn: