| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Point Marina/ Ravenn in December is cool at 4.1 °C (39.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched. A mere 46.8mm (1.8in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 8:49 long and the longest day is 9:03 long with an average length of 8:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Point Marina/ Ravenn December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Point Marina/ Ravenn: