| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Point Marina/ Ravenn in November is a little cool at 8.85 °C (47.93 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 68mm (2.7in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 9:04 long and the longest day is 10:06 long with an average length of 9:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Point Marina/ Ravenn November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Point Marina/ Ravenn: