| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Point Marina/ Ravenn in May is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 44.5mm (1.8in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:10 long and the longest day is 15:15 long with an average length of 14:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Point Marina/ Ravenn May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Point Marina/ Ravenn: