| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Point Marina/ Ravenn in January is very cool at 2.75 °C (36.95 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.1 °C (32.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 44.2mm (1.7in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 8:53 long and the longest day is 9:43 long with an average length of 9:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Point Marina/ Ravenn January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Point Marina/ Ravenn: